"We" or "Us") collect, use, maintain and disclose information collected from users of the https://www.xllusion.net/ website or app (
We are Xllusion Limited, a web development company based in UK, with registration office at Suite 1 Second Floor, Everdene House, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, BH7 7DU.
Collection and use of information
We may collect personally identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you use our apps, visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site, including where available the IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is only statistical data and does not identify any individual. Please see "Cookies" section for more information.
You can also obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via browser support links.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party links
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you were to follow a link to any of these sites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please make sure to check these policies before you submit any personal data to any of these websites.
- You have the right to access your personal data and edit any inaccurate or incomplete personal data, as well as to request the removal of your personal data, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You also have the right ‘to be forgotten’ and to have your information permanently deleted from our systems. Again if you would like to exercise this right then contact us at the email address above.
- You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Time limit for storing personal data
- Personal data is preserved as long as needed to serve the purpose for which they have been gathered. If not used, personal data will be deleted within a year or kept until such time as specified by the subject.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 01, 2021